Set on a footed base and detailed with a handle, this oversized rectangle board is a rustic yet refined serving tray for all occasions. It’s crafted of 19th-century European pine by artisans in Hungary, and displays the natural imperfections of the salvaged wood, which adds to its organic beauty and makes each slightly different.
- Hand-crafted of 19th Century reclaimed European wood.
- Due to the nature of the found beams, no piece will be perfectly identical and will contain varying crevices and splits within the wood, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- Shape is cut with precision equipment and hand-finished by Hungarian Artisians.
- Made in Hungary.
- Overall: 16" wide x 33" long x 3.25" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash with soap and water.
- To maintain food safety, apply an organic beeswax.