The elongated shape of this cheese board makes it ideal as a table or buffet centerpiece. Crafted of reclaimed 19th-century European pine by artisans in Hungary, it features a live edge for the perfect farm-to-table look. Every piece displays the natural imperfections of the salvaged wood, adding to its organic beauty and making each slightly different. Glass domes are not included.
- Hand-crafted of 19th Century reclaimed European Pine wood.
- Due to the nature of the found beams, no piece will be perfectly identical and will contain varying crevices and splits within the wood, embracing its organic beauty even further.
- Shape is cut with precision equipment and hand-finished by Hungarian Artisians.
- Glass dome sold separately.
- Made in Hungary.
- Overall: 6" wide x 15" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash with soap and water.
- To maintain food safety, apply an organic beeswax.