Grab a growler from your favorite brewery, insert into the acacia wood base and pour glass after glass. The handle features a chalkboard finish so everyone knows what beer is on tap. Perfect for low-key entertaining, guests can simply help themselves.
- Acacia wood base with amber glass growler.
- Easily disassembles for portability.
- Chalkboard finished handle and soapstone pencil for customization.
- Set includes (1) 6.75x 6.75 x 8.5" high; stand, (1) 64-ounce growler with plastic cap and (1) soapstone pencil,
- Overall: 7" wide x 7" deep x 15" high
- Base Only: 6" wide x 6" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Unscrew Air Flow Cap from top of growler and fill growler with warm, soapy water.
- Attach Air Flow Cap, and place the growler into basin.
- Open nozzle, and let warm soapy water flow into sink.
- Rinse and fill growler with clean warm water, and let water flow through pipes until it runs clear.
- Disassemble unit and let components air dry. Dry basin with clean towel.
- Do not submerge wooden base in water. This item is not dishwasher safe.
- If any part of base gets wet, dry immediately. To clean base and nozzle handle, wipe with damp cloth.
- To remove marks from chalkboard handle, wipe with damp cloth